Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 pm by MeisterEder69

February 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

The Situation

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Situation

Post by OSS-LondonRaider on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:19 am

Can someone please explain what the current situation is re when we can do anythingon XFN and is drfat stillon for tomorrow at 8ppm UK time ?
I know there have been a few problems and no worries but it would be nice to have un update .....thanks

OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Situation

Post by humle9 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 am

I reckon everything is postponed, they just haven't said when things are happening, because they haven't been able to take the next step due to technichal problems. I'm certain we'll get an update with new dates etc. once the problem is fixed and we can proceed.

humle9
Practice Squad
Practice Squad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishbosh1985 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:52 am

Brza is back now and is working on it - he will post today with an update. Not 100% certain what the reason for the delay is but bear with us - its the 1st time doing this on XFN .

I am in another lge and they had delays for their 1st draft also - i assume the instructions aren't crystal clear but Brza will sort pronto!

Bishbosh1985
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:40 pm

OneSuddenStrike wrote:Can someone please explain what the current situation is re when we can do anythingon XFN and is drfat stillon for tomorrow at 8ppm UK time ?
I know there have been a few problems and no worries but it would be nice to have un update .....thanks

Please quit spamming the forum with these posts. You do realize I am 7 hours behind you being in the states on vacation right now, right? I posted last night at 1am my time letting everyone know that we'd be moving to the resigning period soon and that I would post as soon as that happened. I also posted a new schedule a couple days ago which said that the draft wouldn't be held tomorrow because we were already a few days behind things.

I just advanced and everyone can now resign their own players. I posted that in the Offseason schedule thread just now. I will also post a full schedule later tonight.

brza37
Admin

View user profile http://sml-europe.forumocean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider on Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:04 pm

brza firstly I am not spamming the forum if you dont want me to ask the question then fine I wont I had no idea you were in the US nor was I told draft was not taking place I am a little upset that my asking a simple question is viewed as spamming,

OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:15 pm

Sorry dude but it is frustrating seeing the same question asked multiple times when I've already posted info on it.

I posted on the forum that I was in the states on vacation and LT and Bish have also mentioned it multiples times in different threads too. I have been doing all I can answering questions, doing admin stuff so that we can advance and posting info about resigning and the overall schedule as soon as it was possible despite being on the road the whole time and not knowing where, when and how long I could get online.

You also asked why you can't resign players twice in the offseason thread. I answered as well as LT and Bish. It is then frustrating that despite all my efforts to advance things and keep you all informed that a new thread gets started that basically asks what I posted the night before right before I went to sleep.

So please don't take offense but I am doing things as fast as I can.

brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by OSS-LondonRaider on Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:36 pm

lol! Am very sorry about that I am just keen not to mess things up and do apologise if I am err being over the top I was starting to panic.............. Embarassed

OSS-LondonRaider
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brza37 on Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:36 am

No problem.

brza37
Admin

Back to top Go down