Rusty Knutz here to provide my opinion, for what its worth, to all things SML Related. Kicking it off with my own mock draft for the upcoming Madden 25 PlayStation 4 season.
With the SML off-season lasting even longer than before due to the pending release of the PlayStation 4, ive decided to draw up my very own mock draft to predict who our coaches will pick when it comes to deciding teams. so lets begin with the Commissioner of the SML and number 1 in our mock draft list:1.Brza
- Our beloved commissioner has seen some dark times over there in Philly but this year looks set to be a wild ride for the Eagles. a new style of offence is set to take the league by storm, and after an SML bowl victory afew years ago, the Eagles are set to have even more success going forward. Brza chooses the Eagles[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]2.LTown
- After last season LT is the reigning SML Bowl Champion beating out Eder in a closely fought final. a long time Titans fan, Mr LT stays in music city and looks to fine tune this roster for another run at the big one. Chooses the Titans[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 3.Bishbosh
- Plenty of success in Chicago for Bish in previous season means he will keep coming back. The old veteran has had plenty of SML bowl appearances along with afew rings. However will Mr Bosh decide to finally cut ties with Cutler with his contract year on the horizon? who knows. What i do know is Bish will not give up Da Bears.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 4.MeisterEder
- the most decorated coach in SML History will continue in tradition and stay in Minnesota. teams will have been game planning all off season on ways to stop "All Day" and after a very promising draft the purple people eaters look only to get stronger. Eder Chooses the Vikes.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 5.Trulyinfemous
- Tru could not hide his excitement after the draft by the Rams. Hes a die hard Rams fan but i believe he has unfinished business out there in Buffalo. with the AFC looking to become more competitive this year he may want to stick it out with the Bills. in E J Manuel he has that QB he can mold and move forward with and as long as hes handing it off to CJ Spiller then this Bills teams looks set to push on from that Superbowl appearance afew years ago and lift that trophy. Picks the Bills.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 6.KingMorchel
- the Carolina Head coach looks firmly set to continue life as the Panthers Headcoach. However bookies have recently cut odds on him going to the Patriots. back in Carolina the Panthers will only go as far as Cam Newton takes them and with a sub-par receiving corp he may be looking to cut ties and move on. Wouldn't be surprised to see a switch here and New England would be my bet. Picks the Patriots.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 7.Notorious
- After many years fighting it out in what has to be the most competitive division in all SML History, Noto looks set to leave Detroit and finally manage the team hes lusted over for many a year. with plenty of draft picks available to him and a talented roster, Noto will have his work cut out again in a very fierce NFC West. Noto Chooses his Rams.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 8.Sarhosh
- The Coach from Sofia looks likely to continue his run in Green Bay in a very tough Division. Sarhosh chooses the Packers.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 8.Ilovelamp
- big loss with his favourite team the Packers getting picked up just before so Lamp stays in Seattle. Picks the Seahawks[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 9.Pastinator
- After afew years in San Francisco a move back to the AFC has been threatened. Will he return to Kansas, where previously he went to an SML Bowl but was denied a victory by Eder. Surely will not pass up the opportunity to take on his favoured team over in Baltimore. Pastinator picks the Ravens.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 10.OSS
- With plenty of experience under his belt in the SML, OSS will look to draw from all of that to bring success to his beloved Raiders. Speed is their game, will coach choose to play Pryor or will he give Flynn that shot he so desperately seeks. one of the nicer Coaches your likely to meet, OSS chooses the Raiders. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 11.Scousebronco
- after afew season over in Arizona Mr Scouse worked miracles with what he had at his disposal only missing out on playoff appearances due to the Niners. After building on a strong year, the Broncos will look to return better than before and a Superbowl appearance looks likely with all the weapons Manning has. Mr Scouse picks the Broncos. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 12.Pooky
- With Pookys Patriots off the board a return to New England is off the table. With a new big hitter over there in the AFC North, The Bengals are set to have a big 2013. Cincinnati look dangerous this year, after a strong draft improving an already stacked roster, the Bengals maybe snapped up here - Hard one to call but i have Pooky moving to Cincinnati.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 13.AfroDizzyMac
- Misses out on his beloved Raiders and with his old team, the Ravens off the board, Afro very happily slides over to San fran and looks to bring glory back to the bay. A big character over on the sidelines with even bigger hair, Afro is always open for a trade or 3 so look out for him to make waves in the off seasons. Picks the 49ers.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 14.Jensua
- Jensua looses the battle for St Louis - Renews his relationship in Houston where he went to a SB. Picks the Texans.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 15.RyanBendis
- prolongs his bro-mance with Jimmy Graham and the Saints explosive offense, needs work done on that leaky defense - Chooses Saints.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 16.Jimmety
- Will Baby Bish return to the big apple, with a SB appearance under his belt Jimmety continues work in New York with the Giants. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 17.GBDawg
- GB takes on his beloved Browns for another shot at the big one. A ferocious defense lead the Browns to a SML Bowl VII, however defeat to the Eagles in a very one sided win means Dawg will look to come back bigger and meaner next time around. Dawg chooses the Browns. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 18.Dazinkster
- SML's very own Maverick, Daz left SML to pursue pilot training and with his departure so to went the Bucs chances or ever making it to the SML Bowl. If Daz steps back into the coaching spotlight it will most certainly be with the Bucs.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 19.Martino
- With afew season under his belt in the SML Martino will look to push on this year and make a deeper run into the Playoffs. Previously the Redskins Coach, will he stay there in Washington? Doubtful, being an Cowboys fan and with Americas Team still sat there on the Board - Chooses the Cowboys.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
*Please note that this is only My, Rusty Knutz, Opinion of where teams maybe drafted.
Next Gen Madden is looking to be better than ever and who better to experience it with than us here at SML. if you haven't already please sign up and state your intent in being apart of all this come release.
Rusty Knutz signing out.