» RAIDERS POSITION CHANGE
Today at 8:28 am by OneSuddenStrike

» Vikings @ Redskins
Today at 8:12 am by MeisterEder69

» Steelers vs colts
Yesterday at 10:01 pm by Blitzburgh4891

» Dolphins v Panthers
Yesterday at 6:50 pm by dwevans

» Rules question for playaction on 3rd and long.
Yesterday at 2:51 pm by FaberAK

» Bears v Packers
Yesterday at 11:59 am by Bishbosh1985

» Week 10 Texans - Rams
Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:14 pm by Rodgers

» Pats @ Broncos
Sun Oct 22, 2017 1:35 pm by Bartell

» Bills vs Saints
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:04 pm by Mattanite

October 2017
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

No defence custom?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No defence custom?

Post by BigDaddyGiants on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:21 pm

If offence allowed to make custom what means cheesy playbooks why defence not allowed? Why the league owner doing double standart betweeen defence and offence? Offence is in advantage anyway but now... Anyway I just checked the DAL players. They so over XP rated special the OL and the HB easy to say they are cheat code. Unrealistic ammount of 90+ players . So even with a custom playbook is hopeless.

BigDaddyGiants
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: No defence custom?

Post by brza37 on Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:11 pm

Why are you raising this issue again?
I have explained why we don't have custom defense playbooks multiple times. I have also explained why we are trying offensive custom playbooks multiple times.
I have blocked custom playbooks for years due to the same concerns but a lot of people keep asking if we can at least try them so we can have a vote based on real results and not just unfounded fear that it will mess up the league. If you believe that sim leagues do not allow custom playbooks please have a look at the leagues on operation sports which is known as the largest base for sim sports games. Most of the active leagues hosted there have custom playbooks.
In fact, I just quickly checked the top 5 leagues listed there and 4 of them have custom playbooks.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/s-o-s-crew/887709-m17-playbook-declarations.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/10-yard-fight/888072-10yf-playbook-declaration.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/any-given-sunday/754774-league-rules.html
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/sfdl/888107-sfdl-playbooks.html

If things go off the rails with customs we can always ban them again but continually asking the same questions won't help the league come to an informed decision about custom playbooks.

View user profile http://sml-europe.forumocean.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xxeternalxx on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:08 pm

I spent two years and a rushing title building those guys up, nobody else on O has seen a lick of XP outside of them. I'd hope they were the best line in the SML. Hopeless is a bit strong though isn't it?
xxeternalxx
All-Madden
All-Madden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zill_kills on Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:32 pm

I think it is a good idea to use custom pbs as this gives a better chance to challange the likes of xxeternalxx because he studies formations he knows the plays and maybe this way it will be just a bit harder for him to get those picks so you actually should be more happy!Also xxeternalxx deserves to have his best line because he won numerous awards including all the superbowls which give extra xp and his line was the best to start with.
As much as I want to call xxeternall a cheat sometimes especially when I play him LoL because of his lukring abilities I know he is not cheating and it is skill... So to call someone a cheat is a bit over the top Bigdaddy giants even though it was because of his offensive line and HB.
zill_kills
Veteran
Veteran

Location : believeland! No! the one with the star on the helmet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigDaddyGiants on Mon Feb 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Ok. guys. I will not comming up with this again. If most of the owner want custom playbook i have to do 1 for myself too. I have to keep the steps.

BigDaddyGiants
Rookie
Rookie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kook on Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:38 pm

BigDaddyGiants wrote:Ok. guys. I will not comming up with this again. If most of the owner want custom playbook i have to do 1 for myself too. I have to keep the steps.
There will be a mid-season vote on it again. You can vote against it then, just like me Smile
Kook
Veteran
Veteran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top